SPRING PROMOTION 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to any entrant aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The promotion begins on 1 September 2016 at 9.00 AEST and ends on 30 November 2016 at 5.00pm AEDST.
5. To enter, entrants must, during the entry period enter into a binding contract of sale (Sale) through the agency of a First National Real Estate member.
6. There is a limit of one entry per Sale.
7. The draw will be conducted by any way of random selection on 13 December 2016 at Midday (12.00pm) AEDST at the Breakers Country Club, Wamberal, NSW. A total of one (1) prize draw will be conducted.
8. The prize is a discount from the Agent’s Commission or Marketing Fee on the concluded Sale in the sum of $10,000. Total prize pool value is $10,000.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Winners will be notified by telephone.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by 31 March 2017 then the prize will re-drawn.
14. The prize is a discount from a concluded Sale and takes effect on the settlement of the conveyance. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17.Nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, excludeor modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition andConsumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Actor similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
18.Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-ExcludableGuarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising inany way out of (a) the promotion; (b) the collection of the prize; (c) any technical difficultiesor equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (d) any theft,unauthorised access or third party interference; (e) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due toany reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any variation in prize valueto that stated in these terms and conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (g)use of a prize.
19.As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as andin the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion,including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20.The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, forthis purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing thisinformation. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use theinformation for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, includingsending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any requestto opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become theproperty of the Promoter.
21.The Promoter is First National Real Estate Terrigal, 4a Campbell Crescent, Terrigal NSW2260
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/16/06976